ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Rush is a SWEET rock band

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizzard
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: xWizzardx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Rush is a SWEET rock band Reply with quote

I recently started listening to Rush and the more I listen to it, the more I like them. They probably aren't at the level of Led Zeppelin or AC/DC but still, good band. My question is, is that voice of the vocalist actually natural? because that is gonna hurt singing like that for so many years.
Lee Woo Jin
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never got much into Rush. I had the Tom Sawyer album for awhile tho when I was younger. Wink
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't they make a song for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2? I remember it vaguely. Have to check though to make certain.
Divine Ninja
Divine Ninja

Gamertag: Bigalski
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TylerD wrote:
Never got much into Rush. I had the Tom Sawyer album for awhile tho when I was younger. Wink

That is the Moving Pictures album and it is a must have if you are a Rush fan. Yes Geddy Lee still sings like that and I'm surprised his voice still sounds good after 30 years. At the time, Neil Peart was considered the best rock drummer around (he's still excellent today) and has influenced many people. I remember listening to them when I was in high school in the early 80's. Good times back then. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: