ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

need for speed most wanted
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
what?
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for this notes all of you guys
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
I love it. It also has a song from Celldweller. Shapeshifter.

You know what... I actually hate that song. I consider it to be their worst. It has too much of a Linkin Park feel to it. The game also has an instrumental of another Celldweller song. Forgot the name of it though. I think it's One Good Reason or something like that.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ, just the other day getting chased by close to 20 policecars. For the first time, I found racing very intense Shocked
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nothing. Earlier today I had copters, ramming SUVS, Level 3 cop cars, spike strips, road blocks, and the FBI cars chasing my ass. The pursuit lasted over an hour. I could not shake them for anything man... They were always right behind me. There was several times to where they almost had me completely boxed in but luckily I always had Nitro so I just rammed my way to freedom. I got on the highway so I could get to full speed and try to outrun them that way but I realized it wasn't going to work. Even with my RX-8 red lining at 198 they were always right behind me. So I tried to head back into the city and as soon as I turned the corner I hit a spike strip. They finally caught me... but man, what a rush. I LOVE THIS GAME. Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed. But the difference between us is that the cops haven't been able to catch me. Yet. EA finally did an awesome job at a NFS.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
I love it. It also has a song from Celldweller. Shapeshifter.

You know what... I actually hate that song. I consider it to be their worst. It has too much of a Linkin Park feel to it. The game also has an instrumental of another Celldweller song. Forgot the name of it though. I think it's One Good Reason or something like that.

I personally love it. And i do not see how it has a Linkin Park feel. Systems of Beyond did 75% of the rap part and they are considered by many to be the best rap band around. Then you also have Klay's music on the background (which LP's doesn't compare to) to add to the effect. I personally love it. I even bought the single off of iTunes.
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:
Indeed. But the difference between us is that the cops haven't been able to catch me. Yet. EA finally did an awesome job at a NFS.

I was doing a Milestone challenge though, I had to tag like 22 cops and avoid 5 sets of spike strips or something like that. I could've ended the pursuit a couple times during the Heat Level 3 phase but the Spike Strips don't come out until Heat Level 4.... I shouldn't of gotten greedy with the Bounty points. I was trying to take care of two challenges in one shot.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Ryu_Hayabusa wrote:

I was doing a Milestone challenge though, I had to tag like 22 cops and avoid 5 sets of spike strips or something like that. I could've ended the pursuit a couple times during the Heat Level 3 phase but the Spike Strips don't come out until Heat Level 4.... I shouldn't of gotten greedy with the Bounty points. I was trying to take care of two challenges in one shot.

It got the better of you, and you lost the gamble. Luckily it is only a game Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: