ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Im back,did u missed me?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Did you missed me?
Hell YEAH!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Go away...NOW!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Author Message
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1849



PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
YES I WANT COOKIE.


*gives you a cookie*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! COOKIE.


and spehi osnt it great to almost being me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
ummm i dont think he wants more cookies.


Why do you think that. I am ALWAYS in the mood for a cookie.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Death
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 491
Location: Oman (middle east)


PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1849



PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death wrote:
hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot


then here, you can have some chips too!

*gives death chips*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"i steal them and eat and i explode"
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeavensCloud wrote:
Death wrote:
hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot


then here, you can have some chips too!

*gives death chips*


lol "gives death chips" sounds like some crazy metaphor.
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1849



PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
"i steal them and eat and i explode"


greedy

*gives death chips that only he can eat...lol if anyone dares to touch, they die...and dont get a cookie*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1849



PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
HeavensCloud wrote:
Death wrote:
hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot


then here, you can have some chips too!

*gives death chips*


lol "gives death chips" sounds like some crazy metaphor.


XD thats true...like saving your life or something if you give the reaper chips
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Illmatic
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja


Joined: 12 Aug 2005
Posts: 1376
Location: In Daemon Maior's Subconcious


PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeavensCloud wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
HeavensCloud wrote:
Death wrote:
hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot


then here, you can have some chips too!

*gives death chips*


lol "gives death chips" sounds like some crazy metaphor.


XD thats true...like saving your life or something if you give the reaper chips


ahh, that makes sense too. I was thinkin more like "gives death-chips". Something like dishing out death?
_________________

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HeavensCloud
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1849



PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
HeavensCloud wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
HeavensCloud wrote:
Death wrote:
hey thanks heaven for the cookie and ur kindness(in other words pity Laughing ).*munches on cookie,sugar level gets high then dies from extreme diabetes* Laughing nah im kidding...thanks really it means alot


then here, you can have some chips too!

*gives death chips*


lol "gives death chips" sounds like some crazy metaphor.


XD thats true...like saving your life or something if you give the reaper chips

ahh, that makes sense too. I was thinkin more like "gives death-chips". Something like dishing out death?


lol no wonder ZaNN01 died...read it in the wrong way and it could kill you...read it another way and you get to meet the grim reaper and get chips!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips...............................or brains.



you know im dead so im a zombie now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips...............................or brains.



you know im dead so im a zombie now.


You want a 12 gauge in the head instead? Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 15 Aug 2005
Posts: 1946
Location: somewhere in the milky way
Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah sure or maybe rachel.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Fortress Community All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group