ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

whats your favourite band
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Trauma| SWE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know why slipknot have masks

did not think so

its because they hate that many artists has come so long because they are good looking like britney spears,maddona and more.

its like the song people=crap, how much chanse is it that we will be attacked by like 9000000000000000000 aliens that take over our planet. we are so fuc*in afraid that something will eleminate our own race that we forget that we ourself are our biggest threat for humanity. i mean atom bombs, nucler plants, fusion bombs ( ok almost no one will get what that is but i can explain later if somebody wants, all i can say is that they are 1000 times stronger than atombombs ), anti matter bombs ( they will be able to make those in like 10-20 years ). maybe later it will be black holes we suck our own planet out.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
you know why slipknot have masks

did not think so

its because they hate that many artists has come so long because they are good looking like britney spears,maddona and more.

its like the song people=crap, how much chanse is it that we will be attacked by like 9000000000000000000 aliens that take over our planet. we are so fuc*in afraid that something will eleminate our own race that we forget that we ourself are our biggest threat for humanity. i mean atom bombs, nucler plants, fusion bombs ( ok almost no one will get what that is but i can explain later if somebody wants, all i can say is that they are 1000 times stronger than atombombs ), anti matter bombs ( they will be able to make those in like 10-20 years ). maybe later it will be black holes we suck our own planet out.

If ther songs were of quality, they wouldn't need masks. People would notice them.
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are of quality. they are singing those songs to make ppl listen up to what is happening to the world.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
they are of quality. they are singing those songs to make ppl listen up to what is happening to the world.

Kinda like SoaD. Singing about the world's problem is nice and all, but you need to do with a certain style. Celldweller's Switchback for example shows how bad humans are by singing through a person's dark and light thoughts.

Same with Frozen. It shows how men are the scorn of society and women are what keep it alive. But again, it shows this through the eyes of somebody and his lust for a woman.
Inverted.TwiZtah
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah but you dont like any sort of metal and i do, so that makes em even.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZaNN01 wrote:
yeah but you dont like any sort of metal and i do, so that makes em even.

I love metal. In Flames, Children of Boddom, etc... are all awsome bands.
PhantoM_AssassiN
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
PhantoM_AssassiN wrote:
StrongSiLeNcE wrote:
ZaNN01 wrote:
nothing is better than slipknot

Slipknot=a bad joke,horrible Laughing

Slipknot is the apidimy of all that is kick @$$ and don't correct my spelling if i spelled anything wrong \m/ Twisted Evil \m/

Having one-dimensional music, cheesy vocals, and some crappy lyrics doesn't add up to kick "@$$".

you should listen to them their crappy lyrics and one-dimensional music will fit your one dimensional mind....this isn't a musical debate Very Happy
StrongSiLeNcE
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantoM_AssassiN wrote:
Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
PhantoM_AssassiN wrote:
StrongSiLeNcE wrote:
ZaNN01 wrote:

Slipknot is the apidimy of all that is kick @$$ and don't correct my spelling if i spelled anything wrong \m/ Twisted Evil \m/

Having one-dimensional music, cheesy vocals, and some crappy lyrics doesn't add up to kick "@$$".

you should listen to them their crappy lyrics and one-dimensional music will fit your one dimensional mind....this isn't a musical debate Very Happy

If this isn't a debate, then why post your disagreement with us. Its our opinion. You have yours. Listen to what you are telling yourself first. Idea
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrongSiLeNcE wrote:
PhantoM_AssassiN wrote:
Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
PhantoM_AssassiN wrote:
StrongSiLeNcE wrote:
ZaNN01 wrote:

If this isn't a debate, then why post your disagreement with us. Its our opinion. You have yours. Listen to what you are telling yourself first. Idea

Oh sh!t, nice point. Not Worthy

And my opinion, Nas>>>All other music

oh, and 500 posts... Party

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death."
sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: Critical sideFX
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nas is a chump. I hate his flow, I hate his lyrics. I just hate the guy period. Actually, I hate any kind of rap coming from NY period. I don't like NY's style at all.

2pac>Nas.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Nas is a chump. I hate his flow, I hate his lyrics. I just hate the guy period. Actually, I hate any kind of rap coming from NY period. I don't like NY's style at all.

2pac>Nas.

2pac is #2 for me.
The way I see it, Nas is a better storyteller, more creative in his songs, and deeper/more complex in his lyrical ability. While Tupac is better with emotion, getting a point across, and using straight forward lyrics while delivering a strong message.

sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you listened to all of the Makaveli albums?
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:

Pac's discography is so huge I have not actaully heard every album from top to bottom. But nothing I've heard from Pac can lyrically compare to Illmatic, nor story-wise compare to songs like "I Gave You Power", "Undying Love", or "It Wasn't You".

The only Pac song I regard better than Nas is "96 Bonnie 'N Clyde" because of how well it tells his story and how it's completely metahporical. Yet, that song still kind of copies "I Gave you Power".

sabotage
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illmatic wrote:
sabotage wrote:

Pac's discography is so huge I have not actaully heard every album from top to bottom. But nothing I've heard from Pac can lyrically compare to Illmatic, nor story-wise compare to songs like "I Gave You Power", "Undying Love", or "It Wasn't You".

The only Pac song I regard better than Nas is "96 Bonnie 'N Clyde" because of how well it tells his story and how it's completely metahporical. Yet, that song still kind of copies "I Gave you Power".

You haven't heard all of Pac's songs yet you still want to claim Nas is the best rapper? That's cool and all because it's your opinion but seriously, there ain't a rapper alive today that's anywhere near being as good as 2pac IMO nor will there ever be. The guy basically lived in the studio. He has sooo much unreleased stuff it's insane. One thing that sets him above everybody else is his flow. 2pac's voice had rhytym and it kept your attention. The emotion in his songs is expressed so well you truly feel what he's going through. It's almost impossible NOT to get attached to him. I can't say the same for Nas.
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabotage wrote:
Illmatic wrote:
sabotage wrote:

You haven't heard all of Pac's songs yet you still want to claim Nas is the best rapper? That's cool and all because it's your opinion but seriously, there ain't a rapper alive today that's anywhere near being as good as 2pac IMO nor will there ever be. The guy basically lived in the studio. He has sooo much unreleased stuff it's insane. One thing that sets him above everybody else is his flow. 2pac's voice had rhytym and it kept your attention. The emotion in his songs is expressed so well you truly feel what he's going through. It's almost impossible NOT to get attached to him. I can't say the same for Nas.

I agree, no one matches with 2pac.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: