ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

www.argentinafootballshop.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fengjingye
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:07 am    Post subject: www.argentinafootballshop.com Reply with quote

TIANJIN Javier Mascherano Argentina Jersey , Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Qin Haiyang from the Chinese Army shattered his own world junior record in the men's 200m breaststroke in 2:07.35 while Sun Yang took the 800m freestyle title at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Monday.

Qin, who set up a national record and world junior record 2:08.71 at the Chinese National Spring Championships last April, dominated the field from the start to the end. And his result could bring him a silver medal at the FINA World Championships one month ago.

Yang Zibei, winner of the 100m breaststroke Guido Pizarro Argentina Jersey , came to second in 2:08.75 and local favorite Li Xiang third 2:10.67.

"I thought of breaking the record because I just improved my 100m breaststroke by more than one second. So did in the 200m. I've been training very well this month after returning from the worlds where I did not show my best," said the 18-year-old.

Qin later swam in the 200m individual medley semifinal and finished second in 2:01.32.

Olympic champion Sun Yang claimed a comfortable victory in the 800m freestyle final in 7:46.80, ahead of Ji Xinjie of Shandong in 7:52.96 and Qiu Ziao of Shanghai in 7:53.16.

"It was my 102nd gold medal in my career. But in fact, I just focused more on my own performance. I tried to save some energy tonight because I will swim 1 Gonzalo Higuain Argentina Jersey ,500m and two relays," said Sun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: