Joined: 11 Oct 2017
|Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:10 pm Post subject: RE: How to setup NVidia Shield TV?
Here's how to plug in your NVIDIA SHIELD TV and connect your controller:
1. Connect your SHIELD TV to your TV with a certified HDMI 2.0 cable.
• Make sure your TV or monitor is off, and plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the back of your SHIELD TV. Plug the other end of the cable into an HDMI port on your TV or receiver.
2. Connect your SHIELD TV to power, using the power cord.
• Plug one end of the power cable into the back of your SHIELD TV and plug the other end into a power outlet. SHIELD TV will automatically power on as you plug it in and you will see the green light turn on. When you are not using it, it will automatically go into sleep mode.
3. OPTIONAL: Connect your SHIELD TV to Ethernet. If you do not use an Ethernet connection, you will have an option during setup to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
4. Turn on your TV and change to the correct HDMI input.
• If you have trouble finding the correct input, check the label on your HDMI ports on your TV or monitor.