ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I just had the strangest dream ever...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: I just had the strangest dream ever... Reply with quote

I dreamed that I was in Tairon and it was a peacefull day and i was Black Spider Clan Ninja named SUQIO (for god sake... why did have such an idiotic name)!!! I got a mission which was to kill Ryu. But then i thought "why does that name sound so familiar?" and then i got a Photo of him and I remembered EVERYTHING!! So I also knew the boss wanted to make Herbal Tea out of the DDB... which made me angry. I ran as fast as I can to warn my Black Spider Clan Ninja brothers about the Herbal Tea but they all laught and ignored me. Then later that day i saw them... killed... but i saw just one left just being killed by Ryu. Then he aimed his attention to me. I was scared so I fainted... but when i woke up (yeah i know... waking up in a dream and still be in that dream) Ryu was beside me cooking Fish. I asked... "What happened?" and he replied "You fainted... I brought you to this secret place" and then I said "why didn't you kill me?" and he said "You made me think of a friend" and i looked suprised and he explained that he had an enemy who didn't want to kill Ryu and helped him in a fight against the God of the Devils. So that is why he didn't kill me. Then i remembered anything again and then i asked "are you looking for the DDB?" and Ryu said "yes... how did you know?" and I wanted to tell he's in a game but that sounded to stranged so i lied "I am looking for it too... to bring honor to the Hayabusa..." and Ryu said "i thought our clans were against eachother" and i said "yes but i'm different..." Ryu thinks for a while and then stood up... and says "ok. you can help me but one wrong step and you're killed" and I said "don't worry... name's Suqio (can't believe i said that!!!)" and we have gone trough the whole game if you know what i mean. He fights with his thrusty DragonSword/TrueDragonSword as melee and Shuriken as projectile while i fight with Incendairy Shurikens as projectile and Kunais as melee ALL THE TIME!!!! and when we killed Murai(don't know why i didn't told Ryu about Murai) instead of Ryu teleporting away he trew a clock in my face and i REALLY woke up... I got a strange phantasy...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
XNinjaBlue
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: I just had the strangest dream ever... Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
I dreamed that I was in Tairon and it was a peacefull day and i was Black Spider Clan Ninja named SUQIO (for god sake... why did have such an idiotic name)!!! I got a mission which was to kill Ryu. But then i thought "why does that name sound so familiar?" and then i got a Photo of him and I remembered EVERYTHING!! So I also knew the boss wanted to make Herbal Tea out of the DDB... which made me angry. I ran as fast as I can to warn my Black Spider Clan Ninja brothers about the Herbal Tea but they all laught and ignored me. Then later that day i saw them... killed... but i saw just one left just being killed by Ryu. Then he aimed his attention to me. I was scared so I fainted... but when i woke up (yeah i know... waking up in a dream and still be in that dream) Ryu was beside me cooking Fish. I asked... "What happened?" and he replied "You fainted... I brought you to this secret place" and then I said "why didn't you kill me?" and he said "You made me think of a friend" and i looked suprised and he explained that he had an enemy who didn't want to kill Ryu and helped him in a fight against the God of the Devils. So that is why he didn't kill me. Then i remembered anything again and then i asked "are you looking for the DDB?" and Ryu said "yes... how did you know?" and I wanted to tell he's in a game but that sounded to stranged so i lied "I am looking for it too... to bring honor to the Hayabusa..." and Ryu said "i thought our clans were against eachother" and i said "yes but i'm different..." Ryu thinks for a while and then stood up... and says "ok. you can help me but one wrong step and you're killed" and I said "don't worry... name's Suqio (can't believe i said that!!!)" and we have gone trough the whole game if you know what i mean. He fights with his thrusty DragonSword/TrueDragonSword as melee and Shuriken as projectile while i fight with Incendairy Shurikens as projectile and Kunais as melee ALL THE TIME!!!! and when we killed Murai(don't know why i didn't told Ryu about Murai) instead of Ryu teleporting away he trew a clock in my face and i REALLY woke up... I got a strange phantasy...

he even told me all about it....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have posted this in Whatever You Want.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... its quite related to Ninja gaiden

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it has nothing to do with actual gameplay.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... the 3 word story too... but you're right... you're always right so i won't waste my time argeuing with someone whose always right... next time i'll post in the WYW forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: